Do you want to apply for a grant or donation?
If you are a local group or organisation working to improve the quality of life for people in Northchurch, we may be able to help.
This year we provided funding for:
- The School Association at St. Mary's School to provide swimming lessons and a school crossing patrol;
- Age Concern Dacorum to support vulnerable, elderly people in Northchurch;
- Colleen Duggan, a local resident, to make medical scrubs for Watford Hospital;
- Sunnyside Rural Trust to buy and install a defibrillator outside their farm shop in New Road.
- The installation of a defibrillator on the outside wall of Tesco Express.
This year, in response to Covid and lockdowns, we have focussed on supporting the elderly.
As the graphic below shows, a high proportion of Northchurch residents are over 65.
Looking ahead, we want to improve play and exercise facilities for children and adults at the recreation ground.